- Work with iconic music products
- Get noticed globally
- Flexible working environment
Roland have produced innovative musical instruments for over 40 years. Roland products feature on numerous award-winning records and have defined whole genres. What would Hip Hop be without the 808, or House music be without the 909? Under Roland of course is their guitar brand Boss, their pedals are staples for every guitarist from beginners to pro touring musicians. But you already knew that.
The key responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Help create, curate, publish and most importantly promote social media channels and Google’s products and services with flair to ensure maximum engagement with our audience.
- Run Ad campaigns from within Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads platforms.
- Roll out global promotions on a local level to the required standards and contribute to our planning and execution of digital marketing across Asia and the Pacific.
- Build relationships with external contributors, KI’s or partners, ensuring that the content is in line with objectives and on schedule.
- Contribute to the team’s marketing and content campaigns and help wherever necessary.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT:
- Understands the applications of musical instruments and can relate to the different types of musicians.
- Plays at least one musical instrument, but has a very good all-round knowledge of drums, guitar, piano/keys, synthesizers, and electronic dance music.
- Has a good understanding of different social media channels (eg, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, You Tube) and how to use them effectively to interact with their specific audiences.
- Previous experience in running ad campaigns.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for projects; self-motivated and can work unsupervised and meet strict deadlines.
- The ability to build relationships with external contributors, KI’s or partners, ensuring that the content in line with our objectives and on schedule.
- Reliable, proactive “Whatever it takes” attitude.
- Videography skills would be seen as advantageous, as would bilingual ability.
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- We are a culture first organization who hire people not skill sets. Working at Roland you are part of a like-minded dynamic team who have a passion for making music. We get excited when a new piece of music technology is on the scene.
- Good people at Roland get noticed and there are chances of regional and global progression.
- Roland gives you the opportunity to contribute to a higher purpose. We are looking for people who make suggestions, actively contribute to bigger ideas, and want to be heard as an important member of a team. Trying new things / new ways is very highly encouraged.
- A flexible working environment, this role has a combination of in office and working from home hours and the ability for it to suit your lifestyle. Based in Dee Why, the Roland offices are 5 minutes away from the beach, perfect for a lunch break in the sun or an after-work swim.
- Incredible Job Satisfaction and ownership of a territory. Being given a territory in Asia you will be able to make a significant difference to how the people in that territory engage with the brand. Onboarding the region from the start and seeing the increase in results accelerate.
- The opportunity to work with musicians, both as co-workers and to create great content with Artists and Influencers within Australia and Regionally.
- Loan gear!
Most importantly, we only employ people that fit the ‘Roland’ culture, so it is critically important to have a ‘can-do’ attitude. Simply put, there are a lot of steps and a variety of different people involved when running a digital marketing campaign, so if anyone drops the ball along the way and it is within your power to fix it, we expect you to jump in and help out.
The total package is $60k per annum