Great Divide Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Great Divide is looking for a Digital Marketing & Outreach Coordinator
Great Divide Brewing Company, an award-winning regional craft brewery located in Denver, Colorado, is adding to its Marketing Team!
This job will primarily be responsible for overseeing the company’s digital properties and maintaining non-profit partnerships. The ideal candidate will be social media savvy and an outstanding relationship builder.
THIS POSITION WILL BE BASED OUT OF DENVER, COLORADO
Salary: $45,000 – $50,000
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Digital Marketing & Communications:
- Creates compelling content utilizing photo, video and copy.
- Responsible for all social media strategy and content posted across Great Divide digital platforms. Includes Instagram + Stories, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, etc.
- Writes copy, designs social assets, takes photos, and collects relevant links and information to share news about GD releases, events, sponsorships, and general promo.
- Maintain Great Divide’s website and manage all outward-facing digital communications including newsletters
- Explores new and emerging social media platforms to ensure Great Divide has a presence in necessary spaces.
- Maintains Great Divide’s presence on Google, Yelp, Untappd, and other digital platforms; Monitors for mentions of Great Divide.
- Maintains and updates external and internal digital asset library.
- Responds to general email inquiries; Helps monitor and respond to comments/questions on social.
- Creates content calendars for social and digital platforms and manages a small budget for social ads
- Creates templates and trackers for social and digital marketing projects/efforts/analytics.
- Assists sales team with poster requests and event promotion on social, helps with ad hoc projects.
- Creates monthly internal email outlining brewery activities along with a distributor/retailer newsletter for sales engagement.
- Be willing to perform other duties as directed by the Marketing Manager.
- Outreach & Community Engagement:
- Fosters Great Divide community both online and in-person by engaging with fans, followers, neighbors, and other partners
- Creates and develops partnerships with nonprofit groups, extending reach of Denver Pale Ale Foundation
- Evaluates donation requests and coordinates associated logistics.
- Works to ensure website user experience and messaging related to sponsorships, donations, and private events is clear and accurate.
- Occasionally non-profit fundraising events attend at night and on the weekends while providing either staff support or acting as a key contact for the brewery.
- Ensures communication and publicization of nonprofit activities.
- External & Internal Events
- As a member of marketing team, helps plan and provides logistical support for external and internal events (Yeti Awareness, GABF, anniversary parties, etc.)
- Occasional on the ground execution of events (festivals, sponsorships, nonprofit events) when additional help is needed including nights and weekends
- Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience including content creation on social media platforms.
- Experience with current photo and video equipment as well as photo and video post-production proficiency
- The ability to understand, capture and voice the Great Divide brand
- Experience with WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite (Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc.) and video editing tools a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to get hands dirty with on-site event execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Qualified applicants should possess superior knowledge and passion of the craft beer business, experience in a similar role at a brewery
- Ability to excel in a collaborative work environment and independently at times
- Exceptional work ethic and ability to understand the big picture while keeping a close eye on the details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capability to multi-task
- A major appreciation for organization
- Applicants should also possess reliable car transportation and a clean driving record
- Flexibility to work some nights and weekends
- An outstanding relationship-building personality
- Health, dental and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Weekly beer agreement
Interested and qualified applicants should send a resume, cover letter and a portfolio or links to relevant digital/social content to CoolJobs.Marketing@greatdivide.com with the subject line “Digital Marketing & Outreach Coordinator.” By February 18th
*No drop-ins, no recruiters, no phone calls, please. Interviews will be conducted as qualified resumes are received and position will be posted until filled.*
Great Divide provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for this Job