We are innovative start up sustainable lifestyle and clean beauty brand with exciting plans to rapidly scale within the e-commerce space within Australia and globally
We are on the hunt for a marketing and community relations champion to join us to help spearhead our sustainable skincare movement. This is your chance to use your creative skills and ingenuity to build a brand from ground-up and, importantly, have fun along the way!
Working closely with the founder, you will be responsible for the execution of marketing campaigns to raise brand awareness, build a strong and loyal community of fans with the ultimate goal of meeting business revenue targets.
If you’re looking for a meaningful and impactful career with a purpose-driven company, we’d love to hear from you!
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
- Creative development and execution of social media and content strategy
- Coordinate and execute online social media campaigns to drive traffic for e-commerce website
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners: creative, production, digital agencies to execute social media posts and campaigns in accordance with marketing plans and business goals
- Conceptualise and design creative marketing messages and articles across communication channels (social media, email, online publications, influencer marketing)
- Help grow Influencer network and manage all mailings and track all influencer deliverables
- Foster dialogue, answering questions or comments and increasing engagement with consumers, advocates and influencers across all brand channels
- Own execution of Instagram, Tik Tok and Facebook content that combine both inspirational messaging with a focus on product to drive engagement and site traffic
- Assist in managing marketing and promotions across our various distribution and wholesale partners
- Weekly and monthly reporting to track the performance of our marketing campaigns
- At least 2 to 3 years’ of hands-on social media and marketing experience
- Excellent technical skills and creative expertise in creating tik tok style/Instagram reels.
- Have a pulse on the latest trending social media technologies
- Highly self-motivated, positive team player who takes initiative but remains flexible and calm in a fast-paced results-oriented environment
- Attention to detail and the ability to be resourceful is a must
- Good communications skills in both written and spoken English
- Passionate about visual storytelling; You can curate beautiful content (imagery & video) and overtly obsess about Instagram feed aesthetic
- Data driven – you know how to find out what’s working and what isn’t
- Strong creative background is a plus; photography and/or graphic design
- Previous experience with Beauty or Health brands is highly recommended