Social Media Account Manager
- Work alongside a friendly and super supportive team
- Continued opportunities for personal & professional career development
- Stability in a permanent full-time position or Contract Negotiation
- Great work-life balance, with working from home benefits
B Creative Enterprises has continued to build on it’s reputation as a boutique Social Media Advertising agency since its inception in 2015. Currently undergoing a rebranding process to depict the latest epic global campaigns and work.
Based in Sutherland Shire, working with brands across the globe, we are well known for providing our clients with the full suite of advertising essentials – content creation, social media management, Paid Media Across TikTok, Facebook and Influencer Management. Working with Medium to Large brands in the wellness space. As well as upcoming projects with emerging brands.
Our business possesses compassion, hard work and passion. We have a close knit, driven team and intend to keep it that way.
About the Role
We are looking for a Gun Social Media Marketing Manager with the drive and experience to join and lead our growing team. You’ll need a passion for social media, Beauty/ Wellness brands, A seriously strategic & creative mind, with a can-do attitude.
This role will require you to be in the office on some occasions but mainly work from home.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Social media strategy & implementation
- Manage the marketing team to ensure the highest level of execution in the day-to-day operations
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data and the marketing plan amendments as needed.
- Conduct market research and environmental scans in order to identify market requirements for current and future product launches.
- Implement and Manage all Influencer Campaigns
- Ad strategy & budget management
- Setting up, optimizing and reporting on all influencer, paid and organic campaigns.
- Implementing and managing strategies that are ahead of the game and competitors
- Creating weekly EDM campaigns using CMS systems like Klaviyo & MailChimp
- Comprehensive reporting of social media & digital performance (supported by team members)
- Communicating with our contractors, team and clients on a daily basis
- Reporting directly to the Director
- Manage our growing hard-working Marketing team to ensure all deadlines & KPI’S are met
- Establish and manage marketing team procedures that ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to a high quality.
Why Join Us?
- Well supported role within a growing team
- Working closely with our clients who oversee large account/s
- Exciting upcoming opportunities to launch emerging brands and digital launches
- Working from home, relaxed and loving team environment
- Opportunity to lead new upcoming projects and emerging wellness brands
- Be part of a team that cares about you as a human and your passions in life
- Have the opportunity to shine as our leader
As an integral part of our business, you’ll be:
- Ready to grow as a much valued team member and see our future vision come to life
- Willing to own the role, with your creative and strategic flair
- Extremely organised, love a spreadsheet and keeps to a tight schedule, even with ever changing deadlines
- Exceptional at working with online platforms and can manage cross platform integrations
- Able to create images for posts and events with Adobe products
- An effective communicator, who has hawk-like attention to detail for final proofs
- A champion of our clients, teams and people
- Able and willing to be thrown into any task if need be
- 3-5 + Years experience in a similar, senior position
- A self-starter who is driven day in day out
- Is very knowledgeable of the latest technologies and trends in the Social Media Realm
- Is obsessed with beauty / wellness brands that make a difference
How to apply
If you feel that this is the next step for you, please apply now attaching a brief cover letter introducing yourself and an up-to-date resume detailing your suitability for this rare opportunity.